A few more views from the bench

Well, I've been wanting to post about something else, but so far that something else has required thought, which seems to be one things that is at a premium for me of late, so I'm going to just post a few  more pictures of fun bikes that have come through the shop in the last little while.  What a mix it is, but each one has something lovely about it, and I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I have.

Wow!  This chain's so rusted that it looks like it got stuck in mid-craziness on a rocky descent!

Old Bridgestone.  Awesome.

This font just makes me feel classic!

Chunky.  From a Bianchi.  Originally sold at the Bike Peddler.  

Used this thing to ream a seat tube that had a post stuck in  it.  Use your anti-seize in your ti frames, kids!

Maybe the most beautiful headbadge ever.

  

Comments

Popular Posts