A note from New York....

Well, I stopped in Brockport to look for a computer to try and find out the name of the apple research place that Micheal Pollan talks about in The Botany of Desire, which I haven't been able to find (if anyone knows it, let me know), and found that there's a university here with fast computers, so I decided that it would be a good place to upload a few more photos.  I'm kind of going toward (or should I say, I've arrived at) a place were I want to write less here, and post more photos.  Here you go!

Rain-soaked on Manitoulin Island.



A slight break in the rain on Manitoulin, Island

From the ferry, looking down at South Baymouth.


From the ferry on the way to Tobermory.


They actually took logging trucks on the ferry!


A rival to the Continental tubular tire instructions!



I don't know what to think of this.


Lake Huron.

A cow.


I liked the colors of this farm in the Bruce Peninsula area.


On the way to Paul and Karin's house.  Lovely.


Bruce area.


I felt like Eddy.


Oh! Look, it's me.  I'm making lunch on a bridge!


Menonites.


Niagara Falls, with Cameron's bike in there too. 


Niagara Falls from the top of the Canadian side.  Lot's of water.


Too good to pass up since it's pretty much my favorite movie.


On the Erie Canal in Middleport, NY.


In Middleport.


Apple orchard.

Comments

  1. I really like your fotos!special 'In Middleport.' and 'Rain...' and 'Apple orchard.' and 'Niagara Falls ' and a cow... ok. you good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts