In Stanley, ND, and looking back at before the last post.

Well, we've split off from the rest of the guys because we're going a little bit more slowly now that I'm with Samara, but we still saw them for the first few days after Glasgow, MT.  Last night we slept in Ray, ND, which turned out to be pretty nice.  Free camping.  Tonight it's stanley, but they're working on main street so the underpass to the free camping is closed...hmm, what shall we do?  We're headed to Fargo, but route is still to be determined, though most likely it will mostly follow the Northern Tier.  I thought I'd post some pictures that I didn't get posted from before.  I haven't been taking as many lately anyway.  Somehow the monotony doesn't make me want to take photos all the time.  That's ok though, becuase I took a bunch earlier. 
The Jackson Library: cool.

Tetons looking North from Walt's house.  Surreal.

Looking into Jackson Hole from Teton Pass.

All antlers.  There are four at the corners of the square in Jackson.


Tetons.  Awesome.

DBO was way into the Tetons. 


Waterfall on the way to Lewis Lake in Yellowstone.


There's the circus they call Old Faithful.

Luce Goods.  Big geyser.

Oh geez...it's a flower, and I can't remember which one.  Anyway, beautiful hot pool.

I think this was Grotto Geyser.  I'd have called it mud monster or something.

Looking down at some dead trees in a really hot pool.  Really hot.


On one of the bike paths that we found in Yellowstone.  Nice.

The last really big pass in Yellowstone, though most of the rest of the day was climbing.


At Mammoth Hot Springs.

Also at Mammoth.

Until next time, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts